MULTI-DIMENSIONAL PRICING PROGRAM FOR REALTORS
The Price Whisperer Price Consulting Program for Realtors created by an experienced Realtor who really understands how to price property correctly and is Brokerage/Realtor driven pricing:
Realtors who use our services will receive a pricing presentation, consultation on how to read and convey the pricing analysis to your sellers. Help your sellers price correctly and, if they don't, then you have at least provided the factual information to help them make good pricing decisions. Call for quote and samples. 972.821.6145
To correctly position a property's price is dependent on multi-factors working together to properly define that correct price:
- Comparable research within in a tight geographical radius.
- Matching properties with important comparable factors, yet leaving out those comparable factors that are meaningless to a buyer.
- Zeroing in on supply level and absorption rates. Positioning based on those readings. Lower supply = stretching list price and higher supply = scaling back on list price. Know when to proactively use these strategies.
- Analysis by condition types, showing price differences between different condition properties in your geographical area and offering financial advice through this analysis if it makes sense to update your house prior to listing it. Identifying how much money should you put into updating to insure a definitive return on investment.
- Focus First graphing support for cross-checking analysis and using this computer graphing for verification of our findings.
- Assistance with hard to price properties.
- The truth about discount listings and investor's fast cash purchases that will shine the light on how much less you really get in these circumstances. The "smoke and mirrors" strategies used in these platforms.
APPRAISAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Investor purchase as-is (AI) and as-repaired-value (ARV) appraisal services. Know how much you can spend to repair and update a property so you do not overpay.
- Measuring for correct square footage
- Appraisal Valuation Services for properties under $1 Million and 4 unit or less multi-family properties.
Call for pricing for these services 972.821.6145
DISCLAIMER: KORIN BINDER, MIKE LOGSDON, AVI GROSSMAN OF THE BINDER TEAM ARE ALL LICENSED BY TREC AS REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS (REALTORS). KORIN BINDER IS ALSO LICENSED BY TALCB AS AN APPRAISER IN THE STATE OF TEXAS.
THE PRICE WHISPERER SERVICES CAN BE BROKERAGE DRIVEN OR APPRAISAL DRIVEN SERVICES. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF WHICH TYPE OF SERVICE IS BEING GIVEN WHEN RECEIVING A QUOTE.
ALL PRICING UNDER THE KELLER WILLIAMS BROKERAGE IS BROKER/REALTOR DRIVEN PRICE ESTIMATING FOR THE PURPOSE OF LISTING, LEASING OR SELLING HOMES.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND BROKERAGE/REALTOR PRICING SERVICES OR ESTIMATES OF PRICING ARE NOT THE SAME AS AN OPINION OF VALUE IN AN APPRAISAL DEVELOPED BY A LICENSED OR CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL APPRAISER UNDER THE UNIFORM STANDARDS OF PROFESSIONAL APPRAISAL PRACTICE. APPRAISAL PRACTICE IS IN-DEPTH AND A MOSTLY FORMAL ANALYSES AND REPORTING OF VALUE, AND IS DONE UNDER A LICENSE ISSUED BY THE STATE OF TEXAS.
ALTHOUGH A PERSON HAS BOTH A REAL ESTATE SALES AGENT LICENSE AND AN APPRAISAL LICENSE, THE FACT THAT PERSON OFFERS AN OPINION OF VALUE WHEN HELPING CLIENTS WITH VALUATION SERVICES THAT ARE REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE DRIVEN, THEY ARE NOT OFFERING APPRAISAL SERVICES OR AN APPRAISED VALUE AT THE SAME TIME.